Senior Relationship Manager II
With direction and supervision from department head, provides direct support to
develop and analyze all relevant depository and credit information pertaining to a wide
range of bank business customers or prospects. Prepares or assists in the preparation
of credit authorizations, in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures, for
presentation to their supervisor and prior to submission to senior credit personnel and/or
credit committees. Prepares detailed collateral analysis and coordinates appraisal and
third-party analysis as necessary. Spreads and analyzes financial statement
information to determine financial capacity of borrowers. Prepares support to
supervisor in the sourcing and opening of new depository accounts, including but not
limited to, the collection of all legal and compliance-related materials that are required in
the process of opening a new account.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grows and maintains a list of qualified centers of influence which complements the industries or niches in which they serve.
- Identifies and attends marketing events that complement or serve the industry or product niches of their portfolio.
- Sources/develops new business relationships consisting of both loan and deposit products.
- Interfaces with borrowers and borrowers’ advisors as necessary.
- Maintains a general knowledge of cash management and deposit products offered by the Bank.
- Works as a member of a team comprised of product experts to ensure continuity of high-quality service, product delivery and responsiveness to client needs.
- Creates and maintains effective relationships with members of the team.
- Maintains a high degree of creativity and independence.
- Interacts with branch staff, bank operations and cash management to support business services and products.
- Effectively uses company resources such as Salesforce to deliver excellent
- customer service both inside and outside the Bank.
- Requests and prepares financial information needed by the supervisor to identify potential operations and lending risks and ensure proper documentation on accounts.
- Underwrites directly or manages the underwriting process of all loans under supervisor’s responsibility.
- Reviews requests for the establishment or renewal of loans.
- Compiles all necessary documentation to prepare and draw loan documents.
- Ensures credit files for all loans under supervisor’s responsibility are complete and prepared in form and substances satisfactory for Credit Administration and regulatory review.
- Effectively manages the loan process to ensure requests are being reviewed efficiently, that customers receive timely answers and that all approved transactions are completed quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws
- Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
- Attends training and maintains a basic knowledge of procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing financial institutions, as they apply to your position and job responsibilities, with an emphasis on the BSA/AML/CIP, Consumer Privacy, Regulation CC, Information Security, Bank Protection Act, FACT-Identity Theft, Information Technology and GLBA.
- Additional duties as assigned as it relates to the position
- Ability to understand different legal entity structures.
- Knowledge of commercial banking products and services.
- General computer skills to enable communication with all levels of Bank management, staff and customers (Excel, Word, and Internet access).
- Organizational ability with capacity to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to take the initiative and prioritize tasks; good time management, problem prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Decision Making
- Results Orientated