Our confidential client is a growth business in Utah with a SaaS platform, and service, to assist small businesses to provide perks and benefits within their organization. The CEO is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Board and other management to establish short and long-term growth goals, product and market strategies, sales and channel expertise, a high-performance culture, and strategies that will lead in the industry, and the company to success. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the full scope of organizational leadership activities from strategic to operational. Our client is specifically seeking individuals with a finely-honed capacity to concurrently lead the big picture strategic initiatives while also paying attention to and managing the nuances of the organization’s infrastructure and day-to-day operations.
- Own the Strategy and Execution - Strategy planning, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance in the market. Develop strategies for strategic partnerships, and new programs that would move the needle.
- Collaborates on the Vision and Product Roadmap – Develop an understanding of where our clients needs to go, and how to get it there from headcount to product roadmap. Get buy-in, while creating value-add practices within the organization.
- Own the Culture – Develop a culture of high performance and an employee base with the ability to attract and retain top talent. Develop a metrics-driven environment where accountability and rewards are high.
- Own the Number – Develop a sales mentality within the organization. Participate and expect accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the Board and senior executives in performing their responsibilities. Know and understand the most important metrics for success within the organization and drive towards them.
- Own your Brand - Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges. Be approachable and develop a culture of high performance, while showing empathy and emotional intelligence to the people.
- Own your team - Provide strategic financial and operating input to leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization. Be a mentor and hire great people around you. Show support to your team, and help them grow.
- Own the Scalability: With our client in growth mode, it is important to have the mentality of accelerated growth. From maturing the organization, to continuing to exceed targets and goals, this person would excel at managing, with clarity, the scalability of the organization.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum 10+ years of proven experience in software and/or high tech (SaaS)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a leadership role of a 10M+ organization (VP or above)
- Minimum 5+ years in Marketing / Product Marketing experience
- Experience personally managing and leading a team of executives
- Strong Sales background and understanding in both direct and channel markets with the ability to build and develop relationships with top consulting firms and partners
- Has executive presence and is great at building relationships internally and externally.
- The position will be located in SLC, Utah