One of our top clients is in need of need a gifted VP of Technology. They are looking for an individual with a strong technical aptitude, and the art to inspire peak performance in their development and IT teams. In addition to the technical demands and of equal importance, it will be your responsibility for coaching, performance management, and other leadership duties. Leveraging your organizational skills, in conjunction with your analytical skill-set, you will drive operational excellence for production issues and establish standards for coding, testing, analytics, network, security, and building out processes.
- 10+ years of Development and/or Cloud-Based IT
- 5+ years in a leadership setting
- Agile experience
- Kanban experience
- Willing to get into the code and processes with the team.
- Experience building a team, and working with all types of team member personalities
- Understanding of leveraging technology in a business
- Can lead major technology transitions – CRM, database migration, etc.
- Has experience overcoming technical debt, middleware experience, and can manage through technical debt
- Data Driven
- DBA Skills
- MS Dynamics and Cyber Security experience
- Business Analysis/Analytics team experience
- Experience with mid-size companies and turnarounds
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Pharmacy Technology experience
- Leader, mentor, guides and develops team members
Job Type: Full-time