We are on the hunt for a strong Vice President, Product and UX. As one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses in Utah, our client is looking for a leader that has helped scale complex SaaS products and companies. We are seeking talented and ambitious people who have a track record of strong performance. This role will be critical to building out their leadership team to develop scalable processes, and an executable product roadmap.
This position will be leading the Product and UX teams within the business and working very closely with all other departments. This position full-time and based in Lehi, Utah (near Salt Lake City). Relocation is available if needed.
What You'll Do:
· Do whatever it takes to successfully launch and improve products as evidenced by delivery of a ready-to-sell product that delivers value to the client.
· Recruit, retain, and build a world-class product team as evidenced by past experience
· Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
· Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
· Work with senior leadership to create product plans and roadmaps
· Lead product team and coordinate cross-functional teams
· Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
· Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
· Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
· Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
· Complete other tasks and duties as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred
· 10+ year experience in complex SaaS environments, owning full life-cycle products.
· 5+ years leading product/UX teams and understands well processes that drive success in a product roadmap and development. A strong, respected leader is the goal.
· Domain expertise in the Mortgage industry is a major plus!
· A strong understanding of data and metrics and drive strong products.
· Impeccable reputation among Bay Area venture-backed community.
· Excellent social intelligence and communication skills.
· Proven at getting hands dirty with:
- Customer-centric research
- Design thinking
- Team leadership & management
- Product Strategy and Lifecycle