Our client created an entirely new solution category to address line of business leaders’ most pressing problem: driving smart, fast growth. Large enterprises like Cisco, Reliance Industries, Samsung, Deutshce Telekom, GE, Transamerica, Cision, and fast-growth companies like Go1, Influitive, Malwarebytes and others use our client's Strategy & Results platform to align, measure and drive their strategic priorities and fuel faster growth.
As a Regional Sales Director, you’ll be a key player in driving the adoption of our client's product within a defined geography targeting F2000 companies. You’ll own building trusted growth advisor status with P&L owners who have strategic priorities and urgency to achieve them while positioning and driving preference for their platform.
You’ll gain a deep understanding of our client's Sustainable Growth Model and how their platform supports P&L owners #1 goal of impacting company valuation by driving growth through alignment and accountability. You will be a key member of the Sales Team that will be achieving 3X+ yr/yr growth while solidifying the preeminent position in a new category; Strategy & Results Management.
Your work will also include collaborating with the leadership team to identify demand generation, messaging, sales enablement and sales execution best practices.
You’ll join one of the best category building sales organizations that is regularly meeting with P&L owners to impact their growth objectives. You have the support from exceptional Growth, Product/Sales Enablement and Thought Leadership Marketing teams that are accountable for providing fantastic qualified leads, outstanding sales content and phenomenal category creation activities that are all aligned to ensure your success.
Our client is remarkably engaged with their customers, so you’ll have immediate access to their insights and voices. Everyone on the team is striving to improve the value and quality of experience they provide customers by delivering at their best and being voracious learners. They are an incredibly supportive team, with powerhouse creative and production team members who quickly bring marketing ideas to life.
They are excited about a lot of things—what “best” looks like for their customers, what “breakthrough” looks like in product—and they share these passions across the company and with their customers.
Bring 10+ years of C-Suite value-based selling and start-up experience, an entrepreneur’s mindset, and a relevant degree from a great school. You’ll be skilled and super effective at:
- Articulating differentiated solution value to enterprise buyers and customers before, during and after they purchase your solution
- Quickly building trusted advisor status with P&L owners by demonstrating your business acumen, intellectual curiosity and passion for solving substantive business issues
- Consistently and predictably exceeding your sales targets by executing both land and expand sales motions in net new and existing customer engagements
- Working at a fast pace while demonstrating professionalism and the attention to detail that is required to support sales engagements with enterprise P&L owners
- Partnering with peer teams across marketing, professional services, customer success and development to build a company that is great in your customers’ eyes
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Attend new-hire immersion training to build a deep understanding of our client's buyers, their pain points, their solution offering and how you work well as a team.
- Attend the OKR Coach Certification program to gain a deep understanding of the OKR methodology and its relevance in the Strategy & Results Management category
- Review fifteen first meeting recordings and shadow five first meetings with sales team members
- Internalize five customer case studies and be able to confidently use these in first meetings
- Be converting first meetings with P&L owners based on your ability to deliver credibly and confidently deliver our client’s Sustainable Growth Model value messaging
- Be highly proficient at demonstrating the application to CEOs and P&L owners to support differentiation
- Develop a territory plan with the support of the Growth team to identify and execute targeted ABM into your top 25 F2000 companies
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be recognized as a trusted advisor to P&L owners as they engage with our client's product to accelerate their growth strategies
- Have developed a qualified pipeline of opportunities >$1M ARR and you will have achieved your first quarter sales target
- Have attended our client's Super User training to deepen your proficiency in the application
- Be tapping into your network to help bring fantastic talent to our client
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be recognized as a key member of the team for the partnerships that you have established with your customers as they achieve their growth strategies
- Be contributing valuable insights and ideas to the team on ways that you can accelerate and enhance value realization for your customers
- Be over achieving your sales target and managing a qualified pipeline of opportunities with your F2000 target accounts in excess of $5M ARR
Our client provides a powerful, modern results platform to help companies achieve their growth plans. Unlike most enterprise software, their solution is important to every employee, so we strive to set the high bar for capabilities that delight and enable everyone to be more successful at work. Our client's product is strategic to companies and personally relevant to the people that work in them.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates learning, diversity and inclusion. If you’re hungry to grow your skills while growing a company, your sense of urgency matches the size of the market opportunity, and you value and enable team mates’ contributions, then come join us!