Zurixx offers comprehensive, free educational events, three-day workshops, advanced training camps, summits, coaching, and mentorship in the areas of business growth and management, entrepreneurship, asset protection, real estate investing and personal finances to its students.
Zurixx is on the hunt for a Sr. Vice President of Sales. They have experienced high growth, while being lead by an amazing team. As they continue to grow, this position is paramount to their success. This person will be a core member of the executive team and will be heavily mentored by the current SVP of Sales. After learning the intricacies of Zurixx and their industry, this person will then report directly to the COO.
Their sales team consists of handpicked, articulate and trustworthy individuals with great track records and impeccable work ethic. While developing the overall sales strategy for the company, this position requires the coaching, directing, and training of the Zurixx sales team. This position will be responsible to ensure that strategy and key programs and events are properly planned, executed, and managed. It is important that this person is direct, a strong leader, but has zero ego.
If you fit the requirements below, we would love to chat with you more about the opportunity.
Traits and Competencies:
- 10+ years of sales leadership, preferably at an executive level.
- Major focus and strategy on customer-centric sales.
- Very analytical and metrics driven.
- Experience in telesales would be beneficial but not required.
- Is operationally minded knowing the importance of process, structure, and data.
- Understanding of how to hire and retain strong talent.
- Experience working remotely and leading remote sales teams.
- Enthusiastic about a high amount of travel including spending time at their headquarters in Puerto Rico.
- Coaching mentality- inspire, motivate and train teams, problem solve.
- Able to hold others accountable.