One of our top clients is confidentially searching for a COO / Vice President Operations within their organization. As the operations executive, you will be able to show your entrepreneurial spirit, passion for strategy, and proven track record of success by taking a hands-on approach to building a growth business from 10M-50M+ over the next few years. Your experience with other tech/SaaS businesses will help you craft efficient and effective systems for the entire organization, develop growth strategies, lead and enhance multiple teams while taking direct responsibility assisting in culture development and execution. We are looking for an athlete that has the energy and passion to do great things operationally and strategically.
Required Education, Skills, Attitudes, and Attributes:
Duties and Responsibilities Include Some of the Following:
- Bachelor’s degree with a relevant emphasis, Master’s or MBA a major plus.
- 10+ years of experience in operations/financial roles in growth companies (5M-50M)
- 3-5+ years in Director-level or above position during that experience
- Strong level of expertise in software, SaaS, or high tech (at least 5 years) required.
- An ability to create a vision and strategy based on financial, customer, and market-data
- Create and deliver processes that drive efficient execution in the business.
- A strong ability to communicate and motivate building teams and cultures
- Demonstrated performance in exceeding corporate outlined financial goals.
- Proven results in developing strong relationships with clients
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Strong history of financial and customer service success
- Record of successfully introducing and implementing strategic initiatives
- Personal qualities of integrity, transparency, credibility, and commitment
- Ability to reside in Utah (preferably with a strong desire to be in Utah)
- Champion the mission, vision and values of the company
- Develop and create strategic business plans and policies aligned with organizational, sales and profitability goals. Oversee implementation of organizational initiatives that support the strategic plan.
- Provide effective leadership, direction and guidance to all company operational and financial activities.
- Plan, forecast and implement financial strategies within the company.
- Be an “on the ground” leader for the office.
- Develop new business opportunities at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Work effectively with other decision makers to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Lead, train and hire an amazing finance and operations team within the company
- Develop budget, cost controls and obtain data regarding both internal and external business metrics.
- Perform financial analysis of the operational expenses.
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management teams and the board.