Rural Physicians Group is an expansive physician network of high-quality hospitalists and surgicalists that are passionate about helping rural hospitals meet the needs of the communities they serve. We offer a true, permanent solution to the crisis facing more than 1,300 rural healthcare providers across the United States, and we are actively looking for exceptional physicians, hospitalists, and surgicalists to help us achieve this mission.
By working with Rural Physicians Group, these hospitals receive full-time, dedicated hospitalists and surgicalists on site, filling a critical void in healthcare. Better outcomes lead to expanded inpatient services. Expanded inpatient services revitalize the hospital. And a revitalized hospital improves the entire community. This is the way rural medicine should be. An extraordinary solution to a very complex problem.
We are on the hunt for a hungry, experienced, and talented Sales Development Rep (SDR) who is passionate about our cause to join our team! You’ll be bringing your passion and enthusiasm to a company on the cutting edge of rural healthcare, assisting the corporate team by breaking down barriers and creating new opportunities through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts. You’ll identify healthcare organizations across the country that are able to partner with RPG in developing clinics and solving healthcare needs in rural areas. You’ll collaborate closely with our corporate team in Denver to help develop the pipeline by scheduling initial discovery meetings and then help advance those opportunities further into the pipeline with follow-up meetings ultimately leading to new revenue and growth opportunities for RPG and our partners.
What you will do...
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Master the ability to evangelize RPG solutions
- Demonstrate and lead with inbound, and outbound best practices
- Collaborate with RPG’s corporate office to schedule prospect calls, meetings and demos or handle prospect qualification
- Proactively keep updated in our industry to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Make strategic outbound calls/emails daily
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained
- Achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly quotas of activity volume, pre-qualified appointments etc.
You will fit in by…
- Thinking like an owner
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
- Being resourceful
- Using common sense
- Developing relationships quickly over the phone and in person with prospects and customers
- Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals
- Confidently and effectively speaking with prospects of all levels (including CEO’s & VPs)
- Using your excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Being highly organized and strong time management skills
You will love it because of our…
- Business that is making a difference in the lives of others
- Phenomenal organization driven by values
- Mission driven culture
- Collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Passionate leadership team committed to your career success
- Excellent compensation package
- Strong benefits
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years of industry and/or sales experience
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and qualifying potential business opportunities
- Self-starter- history of working from home preferred
- Deep hunger to succeed and achieve new milestones
- Prior success calling on company executives in the healthcare industry
- Ability to learn and process information quickly