Our client is looking for a strong Vice President of Customer Success with experience in the SaaS SMB space. Are you an experienced VP of Customer Success looking for a fresh challenge and at a hypergrowth company? If you are a highly flexible and adaptive out-of-the-box thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic VP of Customer Success who will not only execute in the trenches but also provide strategic leadership from a support perspective to our leadership team. Our goal is to make text messaging the primary communication tool for every business across the U.S. and Canada. 89% of consumers would prefer to do business via text messaging. It’s time for businesses to embrace that trend and stop the constant game of voicemails, phone tag, and making customers wait on hold.
● Meet Client Success business objectives
● Triple our current team of CSMs to scale with business's growth
● Maintain high gross revenue retention rates
● Recruit, hire, train and develop our CS team
● Identify opportunities for up/cross-sell in the base to drive net revenue growth
● Influence future lifetime value through product adoption and client satisfaction
● Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
● Develop and maintain C-level and senior-level client relationships at key accounts and network with high potential prospects
Qualifications & Experience:
● Required 5+ years in Customer Success management
● Proven experience organizing and scaling Customer Success teams within a B2B SaaS environment
● Exceptional track record in SMB services delivery and leadership with proven success at the VP level
● Ability to manage influence through negotiation, persuasion, and consensus-building
● Experience across a blended sales model that embraces clients implemented, supported or engaged with both direct staff and partner/channel staff
● An analytical skill set to drill through key metrics, identify patterns, opportunities and risks, and key performance drivers.
● Compelling executive presence in front of customers, partners, employees, board members and potential public investors
● Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time