Advertiser Account Manager
Las Vegas, NV
Our client is looking for an Advertiser Manager to leverage our existing premier publishing relationships and exclusive access to 150m consumers to grow advertisers who are interested in acquiring new customers via email, search, display, native, social, push, and ppcall.
The ideal candidate will have worked as a business development manager, advertiser representative, or as an account executive for an advertising firm for at least 3 years. Candidates should possess an existing collection of advertisers and understand the business needs, revenue targets, and profit expectations of each advertiser. Unlike a traditional affiliate network or media brokerage agency, our client maintains exclusive publishing sources and expects the Business Development manager to leverage the scale of online distribution to create an entirely unique opportunity for new advertisers.
The ideal candidate would have the following personality traits/characteristics:
- 100% committed to our client, unwavering focus on contributing to the brand’s collective success, loyal and supportive to team members
- Going above and beyond in everything he/she/they does to meet and exceed personal and team goals
- Possess an ownership mentality; treat company resources and team members with care
- Ambition to be the best version of his/herself/them in their job role and as a positive influence on a fun and strong culture
- Push self to achieve personal goals consistently; evolve and break boundaries to exceed goals
- Always looking to excel in his/her/they role, advance knowledge and skillset; consistently seeking growth opportunities, professionally and personally
- Solution-oriented; proactive in addressing and resolving issues or road blocks that arise
- Openness to constructive feedback; motivation to improve weaknesses and harness strengths for the well-being of your team members.
- Creative thinker; innovative and consistently suggesting new ways to do things.
- Accountability; ability to admit faults, learn from mistakes, and make a concrete effort to improve.
- Responsiveness and strong communication skills; accessibility to team and clients.
- Organization and time-management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities at once and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment