As the Chief Revenue Officer, you will join the senior executive team of our client. You are responsible for all sales-related and revenue-generating activities and you will help shape their entire business strategy. Your primary job is to grow and maximize sales contribution dollars by growing our clients top-line revenue and by reducing costs of customer acquisition (CAC).
You will work out of their headquarters in Utah but occasional travel will be necessary to visit sales teams in the field. You will need the leadership skills to motivate and inspire your team to hit performance targets as well as the hard skills to set budgets, build forecasts, innovate product offerings, and expand sales channels. Experience with lead generation, marketing, advertising, digital, and phone sales is required.
- Lead the sales sales consultation team to more efficiently generate clients
- Lead the sales closing team to more efficiently convert leads into closed revenue.
- Lead the sales development team to more efficiently convert digital leads into sales
- Lead the recruiting and training team to more efficiently recruit and train our sales force
- Lead the sales operations team to better execute on logistics, incentives, competitions, and other supporting activities
- Lead the marketing team to conduct lead generation activities, brand building, advertising, funnel conversion, and all supporting activities through a visionary but rigorous ROI-based approach
- Manage the sales intelligence team to deliver insights that drive decision making, including accurate sales forecasts by market based on top-of-funnel indicators
- Maximize revenue and sales contribution dollars
- Minimize customer acquisition costs
- Drive revenue to maintain growth trajectory of over 25%
- BA or BS degree
- MBA or equivalent degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years of senior sales management experience in a fast-paced, critical-thinking, continuous improvement environment
- Excellent and proven leadership skills
- Excellent project management, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds
- Mastery of Excel, with PowerPoint proficiency
- Sense of humor and pleasant disposition